With our convenient heating programs such as automatic delivery, service plans, as well as heating system replacements you will never feel left out in the cold with Charlton Oil & Propane. We are happy to successfully help our customers through these long and cold New England winters. Let our professional and top notch delivery specialists take care of your home heating needs.
Charlton Oil & Propane is cleaner & greener with Bioheat Plus® fuel.
What is Bioheat®?
Bioheat® fuel is a blend of biodiesel and ultra-low sulfur heating fuel. A more Eco-friendly alternative to both traditional heating fuel and natural gas, Bioheat® fuel can be used in existing home heating fuel systems. Bioheat® fuel is available right now and is currently offered in three tiers based on how much biodiesel is in the fuel:
- Blends ranging from 2% to 5% biodiesel (B2–B5) are referred to as Bioheat® fuel.
- Blends ranging from 5% to 20% biodiesel (B5–B20) are referred to as Bioheat Plus® fuel.
- Blends with 20% biodiesel and above (B20+) are referred to as Bioheat Super Plus® fuel.
The combination of ultra-low sulfur heating oil and renewable biodiesel is the way forward to the goal of achieving net zero carbon emissions in the not-too-distant future!
Another great thing about Bioheat fuel is that you don’t have to modify your existing oil heating system to use it. And many manufacturers allow biofuel heating oil under their home heating system warranties.
**Please note all home heating oil in Massachusetts has a minimum of 5% at this time.
- Daily pricing
- Cash on delivery (COD)- Please note this helps keep our pricing competitive.
- Payment options: Cash, Credit Card, and Check! Please note check payments do require a credit card on file be pre-authorized for the amount the check will be.
- While pricing does change daily the price of the day you call will be the pricing on your delivery ticket.
- This option does help with budgeting but please remember that you are responsible for monitoring your oil tank and any fees that would come from any possible run outs.
- This takes the worry off the customer. Our system uses degree days to calculate your next needed delivery. If anything may cause changes however to your usage please contact our office at 508-248-9797.
- All tanks will be filled at daily pricing for the day of the delivery.
- Payment options: Credit cards are required for all automatic deliveries.
Please contact the office as we need your information, to confirm you are in the proper delivery area, and to explain tank inspection process.